Vaduz (ots/ikr) – Hereditary Prince Alois von und zu Liechtenstein received five ambassadors for the presentation of the credentials on Thursday, 13 December 2018:
- Evandro De Sampaio Didonet, Ambassador of Brazil
- José A. Fábrega Roux, Ambassador of the Republic of Panama
- Dario Item, Ambassador of Antigua and Barbuda
- Ashot Smbatyan, Ambassador of the Republic of Armenia
- Willy Debuck, Ambassador of the Kingdom of Belgium
Before presenting the letter of credentials, the Ambassadors paid a courtesy visit to the Government building to Aurelia Frick.
Read full article here.